- Search for a name up to a maximum of 14 alpha characters (A to Z). Stay away from common prefixes such as THE - NEW - HOT - TOP. Build a high quality branbdable name easy to spell/easy to remember.
- Numbers, Dashes, Dots and any other special characters are restricted.
- No need to type the domain extension.
- Search results will show available domain names (in combination with all the available domain extensions - TLDs).
- Premium names will be shown as an option.
What is a Premium Name?
Premium names are short, catchy, memorable names that are already registered to a person, entity or organization. The cost of a premium domain can range from a 3‐figure number to a 7‐figure number, depending on the demand.
If domain name is already registered, we perform a search using the name you entered and provide a list of alternate domain names available for registration. On the Premium Domains tab, we list domain names for sale by their owners. You can purchase them through us.
You can also find and register cheap domains that are good options for your keyword search. No need to make a big investment to acquire them. Registration periods from 1 to 10 years.
Cheap domains can be brandable too. You can make combinations of name and domain extensions to create a great name (brandable cheap domains).
To purchase a premium name, simply add it to your shopping cart and proceed through checkout. There are two fees: a transfer fee and a registration fee. Sales tax is applicable to premium domain names. After payment, the domain will briefly move into a holding account and then we'll then transfer it to your account. We charge subsequent renewals at the normal renewal price, unless a premium domain has special renewal pricing. You can access the domain name in your account after we complete the transfer process.
A Premium Name is simply a domain that is already registered to another person or company, and they're willing to sell it for a specific price. Often these domains carry a higher price tag because they're shorter, more popular or contain common / relevant words.
A Premium Name is a Domain suitable for:
- Small or medium businesses
- Marketing or brand management
- Hobbyist or personal
What makes a Premium Name?
Qualifying a domain name as Premium depends of a combination of facts set by the market demand and its purchase price is set accordingly. The market price of a Premium domain is determined by its length, domain extension type, brandability and registration history among others.
- The domain name history since its initial registration
- It is a Brandable name
- It is a non brandable single word
- Length of the name / memorability
- TLD strength (.COMs are the most valuable)
Why do people buy Premium Domains?
- Name of their business
- Name of a product or service
- Keyword in their industry
- Hobby, investment or personal use
Benefits of investing in a Premium Name
- Legitimacy and professionalism: Customers will be more apt to do business with you online.
- Premium online real estate: You want a prime location so your prospects and customers ca easily find you.
- Easy to remember: Your domain will be tied directly to your website and email address. It will be visible on your marketing / promotional items, business cards, letterhead and maybe even a billboard. You want a domain that existing and prospective customers can easily remember.
- Short and sweet: The longer your domain, the more difficult it is for customers to remember. The 1,000,000 most popular domains are on average about 10 characters long. Choose a domain name that is easy to spell. Getting people to take an interest in your company is difficult enough. You don't want a lose business simply because customers can't get to your website.
- Search engine strength: Domains with strong keywords can improve your ranking in the major search engines.
- Brand recognition: A good domain is not just short and easy to remember, but also brandable. Keyword rich domains receive higher rankings simply because they contain the same keywords people use in their searches.
- Previous history: Domains with previous history are considered more authoritative in the eyes of search engines.
- Increased value: As your brand grows your registered domain can grow in value with each passing day.
- Smart investment: If for some reason you were forced to cease operations, this is an asset you'd always be able to sell. And since it will have an established history, you'll likely be able to sell it for more than you purchased it.
Finding cheap domains available for registration is not an easy task. This is even more difficult if your are looking for a brandable Dot Com extension. Our Name Builder search tool can be of great help. You can find a brand new name with a maximum length of ten characters (no numbers or special charactes are allowed). If the name you are looking for is available under the .com extension, you can register it at a yearly price of just $10.89 (plus ICANN fee). Registration periods can be up to 10 years. Need a longer brandable name? Use our Domains Lookup Search instead.
Brandable domains are just in your fingertips | Cheap Domains Center
Build and register wonderful cheap domains or buy a Premium Domain Name