Consolidate your domains portfolio
Domains Backorder Service
Let us help you register your perfect domain name
If the name you want is already registered, you can still own it! Maybe it's a premium domain that is being offered and, if not sold, it's registration is about to drop and you can be able to register it for you. Secure your chance to snag up a domain the instant it becomes available with our Domain Alert® Pro Backorder Service for just $20.99 each
- Includes the cost of registering the domain name.
- If you don’t get the name, you don’t lose — just re-assign to another name.
- Includes .COM, .CO, .INFO, .ORG, .NET, .ME, .MOBI, .US or .BIZ.
Searching the perfect domain name:
"Your smile is your logo. Your personality is your business card. How you leave others feeling after an experience with you becomes your trademark."
– Jay Danzie
- A domain name that helps your website show up on top of organic searches is a valuable asset.
- The visits that you get to your website or blog without investing in paid advertising has a lot to do with your choice.
- There are hundreds of new domain extensions that you can use for your domain registration, however dot com domain extensions are the most popular and easy to remember.
- Once you find and register the perfect .com domain name for your business, secure your brand and snag other popular domain extensions with the same name.
- Don't use numbers or dashes in your domain name, make it easier to remember by your visitor.
- Use our domain search tool and find the right names options for your business and before going ahead with your registration perform a search of the name on search engines, check how many similar names of active sites are dealing against you.
- Stay original: Don't use similar names or variations of names that belong to other websites, this can affect your credibility.
- Keep your name below ten characters if possible. Long domain names using popular keywords you can be penalized in search positions for word spamming.